MND a.s. (hereinafter “the company”) has the ambition to be a high performing company, known and recognized for our ability to consistently deliver excellent safety performance.
The Safety Management System (SMS) covers health, safety and security of persons, safety of operation, environmental protection, asset protection and reputation protection of the company.
The Safety Management System is established for exploration, extraction, processing, transport, sale and purchase of natural hydrocarbons, gas production, well control service, testing, measuring, analyses and inspections.
Company is committed to:
- Conduct all activities in accordance with all applicable legal regulations and other requirements to which the company is subject or which relate to its activities;
- safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work related injury, ill health and threats to the security of persons,
- protection of the environment for the prevention of pollution,
- protection of company assets for the prevention of harm to assets,
- protection of company reputation for the prevention of harm to reputation of company;
- Obviate hazards and safety risks to as low as reasonable practicable;
- Emphasize the participation of workers and trade unions into SMS establishment and changes;
- Establish, monitor and periodically review safety objectives and performance;
- Continually improve the SMS to enhance safety performance;
- Periodically review and, if necessary, modify the SMS to ensure continuing suitability.