MND a.s. wants to keep pace with the developing labor market in the Czech Republic and has therefore decided to support young talent by fostering partnerships with selected secondary schools and universities with a view to approaching especially promising engineering students and offering them opportunities for close cooperation. This will provide eligible applicants with high-quality hands-on training and help them jump-start their professional career. In return, MND Group companies will acquire a highly-skilled and committed workforce.
Who do we work with?
As part of MND Group activities focused on students, we cooperate with selected secondary schools and universities.
- Secondary Technical School in Hodonín
- Secondary Technical School of Chemistry in Brno
- Secondary Technical School in Břeclav
- Secondary Technical School of Stonemasonry and Sculpture in Hořice
- Integrated Secondary School, Hodonín
- MESIT Secondary School, Uherské Hradiště
- Secondary Technical and Advanced Vocational School, Brno
- Technical University of Košice
- VŠB – Technical University of Ostrava
- VUT Brno
- Masaryk University, Brno and others
What do we offer to students and graduates?